Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 13-16

January 13 didnt snow much and my toe hurt so I rested.

January 14 was the deepest day of the year.
It snowed 60cm and was bluebird.


Decided to drive over to Sapporo Teine to hit that resort for the next couple of days.
Didnt get much new snow and my toe still hurts

January 15
Found a cool Super Sento (Public Bathhouse)
For 750yen, it has several onsens, a restaurant, massage facilities, beds, library.



I was going to sleep here but it was too noisy and my sleeping bag and down mat is actually more comfortable so I drove back up to Teine and slept in the carpark.
To my surprise, the drive up to Teine is a local drift togue and I saw a Silvia and Skyline drifting it up. Awesome.

January 16
Got a few freshies this morning, probably 10cm. I cant wait for a decent dump here as there are some steep epic lines to be had.
Drove into the city to check into our hotel where we will stay for the next 2 nights.

No comments: